[linux-cifs-client] Re: POSIX Create/Mkdir and Create Action

George Colley gcolley at apple.com
Sun Mar 18 17:49:39 GMT 2007

Sorry got a little behind on my email. Just to let you know
everything discussed on this thread sounds ok to me.

The Wiki describes the SMB_QUERY_FILE_UNIX_INFO2 info level, but not
the SMB_FIND_FILE_UNIX_INFO2 info level. I understand that they are
almost the same, but I would like to nail down the file name part of
the call.

All the other FIND_FILE calls return both the file name length and
then the file name as part of the info level. It would be nice if we
did the same. Also we really should document this call so every one
will be on the same page.

Just my two cents worth,
George