[linux-cifs-client] sym/hardlink error

Scott Barker Scott_Barker at mtechIT.com
Tue Aug 17 20:15:48 GMT 2004

Doing;

  echo 0 > /proc/fs/cifs/LinuxExtensionsEnabled

on the client did not help. Nor did setting:

  wide links = yes

on the server.

Are there any other settings in the smb.conf file on the server I could
adjust? I already have:

  unix extensions = yes

--
Scott Barker                                    Scott_Barker at mtechIT.com
Manager, Infrastructure                         403-233-0740 x248