[jcifs] [bug+workaround] When multiple hosts are available, only the first is retried

Vella, Shon svella at idauto.net
Thu Jun 8 14:58:31 UTC 2017

Thanks for this update, Moritz. We've been scrambling to find or
create an alternate solution ever since the WannaCry outbreak and the
redoubled push by MS to have everyone turn off SMB1, and this sounds
very promising. I'll definitely take a look. If I like what I see at
jcifs-ng, I'd be willing to contribute to the effort.

 I also maintain a fork at
https://github.com/IdentityAutomation/jcifs-idautopatch that is much
less ambitious, mostly just aggregating patches from various sources
and a handful of my own that may or may not be useful to jcifs-ng.

Shon Vella
Staff Engineer
Identity Automation