[jcifs] Jcifs access does not work unless the user is a local admin

Mazhar Lateef mazhar at virtualcode.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 03:47:33 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response, much appreciate it,

I will double check the details and try again, but I do have one question,
even if I did get the credentials wrong, would they work just by simply
adding the user to the local admin group on the file server since that is
the observation that I made.

the domain used was the windows pre 2000 domain (short domain)

This was also observed at another site.

Thank you

Maz