[jcifs] Latest JCIFS in a Maven repository?

Pontus Ullgren ullgren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:05:38 MDT 2012

Hello,

I'm only a user of the JCIFS project but I just wanted to second this
suggestion.

I've been planning to upload 1.3.17 as a 3rd party artefact following
the instructions below.
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository

But if you can get approval for creating a official artefact hosting
of the project this is obviously a much better approach.

Just my $0.02
// Pontus