[jcifs] Updating ACE[] using jcifs

Chris Dail chrisdail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:14:16 MDT 2012

Michael, Other Chris and everyone else,

Thanks for your help on this. I was able to get setting ACEs working as I
required with your advice.

I put together a short post describing what I was looking to do:
http://chrisdail.com/2012/03/15/hacking-jcifs-set-permissions/

Also, I have made all of the code changes available on GitHub here:
https://github.com/chrisdail/jcifs

Thanks

Chris