[jcifs] Changes in jCIFS

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Sat Jul 30 14:19:23 MDT 2011

I have a vague memory of an e'mail message on the Samba Technical list
recently that explained the file list problem, but I can't seem to find it
now.  This bug may also be a problem on *BSD platforms, but I don't have any
more information than that.

Marco:  Just to add to Mike's point about the LGPL, you are not *required*
to offer your changes back to the project.  The requirement is that anyone
who receives and uses your modified version of jCIFS must have access to
your version of the source.

That said, we always appreciate bug fixes and improvements.  If your fixes
are added to jCIFS, it will become easier for you to maintain your products
and it is a benefit to all those who have contributed to jCIFS over the years.

Thanks.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org