[jcifs] JDK7

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:01:39 MDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

If you find bugs or want to recommend an enhancement, please post them
to this mailing list as code fragments or patches (please submit each
issue as a separate message). If they are things that I think should
be incorporated or looked at, I will add them to the TODO list and
reply to your post and generally track each issue through the mailing
list.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/