[jcifs] JDK7

Sebastian Sickelmann sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de
Mon Jul 25 11:00:48 MDT 2011

Hi Michael,
I think i try to create a wrapper around jcifs. So that the user can use it like any other filesystem without the need of on os-level cifs Implementation.
Info i found some other minor fixes or enhancements, how can i contribute? Is There an VCS which i can checkout / fork from?

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.