[jcifs] JCIFS Basic Auth

suedej suedej99 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 21:13:55 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I am new of JCIFS. And I want to using the jsifs work with tomcat and then
can auto auth. user when they are logged in to our domain. Everything is
work fine, but we have one thing want to modify that, now if the user
haven't login to the domain, the basic auth windows will be prompted. But
actually we want to redirect it to the login page rather than prompt up the
basic auth windows, are anyone know how to config the jcifs in order to
redirect the page?

Regards,
Jeffery