[jcifs] Latest versions of [MS-CIFS] and [MS-SMB] are available.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Mar 19 16:52:29 MDT 2010

It took about 20 months to get it all done, but I had a team with me this
time 'round.  I have a full-time employee and I outsourced some of the
research work to a group of subcontractors.  We had as many as 6 people
working on this at my end.

...but yes, please do sit up late and read it.  That's what it's there for.

Thanks!

Chris -)-----

--
Christopher R. Hertel -)-----                         Storage Architect