[jcifs] jCIFS API issue with a dual layer DFS

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:26:36 MDT 2010

Hi Marina,

JCIFS supports unlimited levels of DFS indirection although more than
one level is not tested regularly.

I have added an entry to the TODO list to test multiple levels of
redirection and referenced your mixed domain-based + stand-alone
use-case.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/