[jcifs] Printing with JCIFS (Adobe kb403391 adapted to current JCIFS)

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:05:35 MST 2010

Hi Marcus,

Neat. But note that this method only writes raw printer data. My
understanding is that, in practice, modern printers require specially
formatted data such as PCL or at least PostScript. So it is possible
that this change may never actually reach trunk. But I have placed
your patch in the patches directory and added it to the TODO along
with your Adobe link.

Java Active Directory Integration
http://www.ioplex.com/