[jcifs] connection pool

Ori oorrii at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:15:41 MST 2010

Hi,

I want to improve performance for a task using jcifs. I would like to open
multiple connections and pass recursively multiple dirs under a specific
host

I understand that in order to open multiple connections using the same user
name I must do a change in the smb session. I wanted to ask:
- is there any cifs connection pool implementation? and do you think it can
help?
- are there any other suggestions for improving performance?

Thanks.