[jcifs] pile up of Transport threads in BLOCKED state

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:35:09 MST 2010

If you don't send something to the list, you might as well send it
into the vacuum of outer space because if I ever do get around to
fixing something I'm going to want to look at the thread in the list
archive for details. Things we don't want posted to the list are
packet captures, files larger than ~50K and questions about the HTTP
Filter.

Mike

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Adam Morgan <adam.morgan at q1labs.com> wrote:
> Even proposed diffs?  Okiedoke.