[jcifs] Version of JCIFS?

Savoy, Melinda MelindaSavoy at texashealth.org
Fri Nov 20 14:05:35 MST 2009

Michael,

I've been working again with one of our server engineers and she enabled this setting on the server:  "enable netbios over tcpip".  Once she did that I was able to get in without issue and without making changes to JCIFS within our app.  What is weird is that I cannot get in over a wireless connection using VPN but I can get in over a wired connection using VPN.

Any insight here?  Thanks.