[jcifs] basic session management question

snowch snowch at coralms.com
Fri May 22 22:57:38 GMT 2009

Are there any examples that you could point me to?  I've found
NtlmProcessingFilter.java from the Acegi project
(https://fisheye.springsource.org/browse/~raw,r=3664/spring-security/trunk/ntlm/src/main/java/org/springframework/security/ui/ntlm/NtlmProcessingFilter.java)
- but I was hoping to find something a bit simpler!

Many thanks,

Chris