[jcifs] Occasionally NTLM Filter fails...Please Help.

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:20:48 GMT 2009

Now I remember you. You just can't give up on this can you?

All of your questions are answered in the post cited but clearly you
do not have sufficient technical understanding and therefore you
should just stop posting.

Do you really think that you can just heckle me into changing my mind?
Is that really going to be your strategy?

JCIFS is an implementation of the CIFS protocol which is completely
unrelated to HTTP. Moving foward we will be removing all HTTP related
code so there is no point in discussing future development of that
code. Even if you knew what you were talking about, it's off topic
here.

Fork you.

Mike