[jcifs] How to solve "The parameter is incorrect." Exception

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:19:11 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM, JUNJIE HOU <junjie.hou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
>     I am using jCIFS in embeded platforms. I always got a "The parameter is
> incorrect." exception (caused by a timeout operation). I am using jcifs
> 1.3.3.
>    Can anyone help? Or can I change the timeout value?

Get a capture:

  http://jcifs.samba.org/capture.html

and send it to me directly. Note that the capture program does not
have to run on the same host as the one JCIFS is running on. It can be
the server or a non-switched hub connected to the same network.

Also include the full stack trace that you get when the error occurs.

Java Active Directory Integration