[jcifs] Changing domain controller causes "UnknownHostException: Faoled to negotiate with suitable domain controller"

venn hardy venn.hardy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:30:47 MDT 2009

Has anyone experienced anything this problem before? I have tried alot of the approaches suggested on this mailing list (eg setting local network addresses, changing jcifs.resolveOrder and domainController properties) but none have worked.

I would appreciate any advice or troubleshooting tips that you may have.

Thanks,

Venn