[jcifs] listFiles() to get all servers in a workgroup

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:35:05 MDT 2009

[Please send all messages to the JCIFS mailing list.]

Actually now that I think about it GUEST is pretty much universally
disabled so NtlmPasswordAuthentication.ANONYMOUS should probably be
the default identity. But of course I don't think I can change that in
1.x as it might break backward compatibility. But I have added that
change to the 2.0 TODO.

Mike