[jcifs] Re: Occasionally NTLM Filter fails...Please Help.

Andrew Murphy amurphy at halogensoftware.com
Fri May 16 18:51:33 GMT 2008

Ti Lian Hwang <lian_hwang.ti <at> fairprice.com.sg> writes:

> Please refer
>

> http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2008-January/007602.html
>

> which has worked for me ever
> since.

Is there no other way to accomplish this without having to modify the JCIFS
source classes?  Its convenient to stay on the released versions as opposed to
having to maintain a separate source.

I was more wondering about a configuration change that we might do on the
Domain Controller server so that it doesn't worry about the unicode password
not being present.  Or some jcifs property that would ensure that the unicode
password is always included.

I forgot to mention that we are using the 1.2.13 version of the jcifs jar file.

Thanks again.

Andrew