[jcifs] Re: Advantages of using jcifs library over mod_ntlm module

Asaf Mesika asaf.mesika at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:29:48 GMT 2008

Ok, so basically Scarab is a web application you've installed upon Tomcat.

I would recommend that you install a dummy web application (composed of
nothing but an index.html file saying "Hello World"), and set the NtlmFilter
to work with that.

This will show us if the problem is with the NtlmFilter or Scarab.

Asaf