[jcifs] Inconsistent Integrated Windows Authentication

Mike Kienenberger mkienenb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:02:03 GMT 2008

I don't remember having issues with authentication failure, but we
solved the "repeatedly asking" problem using this enhancement:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2006-September/006562.html

It's an extension of the filter that caches the Principal in the
session rather than refetching it each request.