[jcifs] "The network name cannot be found" after 30 seconds

Paul Clapham pclapham at core-mark.com
Thu Aug 7 17:27:07 GMT 2008

Yes, 1.2.25a works correctly. I suppose since you put "bug" in quotes,
there's no point in reporting this to IBM as a bug?

By the way (nothing to do with this specific problem), when I unpack the zip
file from the downloads area and open the index.html file from the docs
directory in my browser, most of the links under the Developer Information
heading refer to docs/src/docs/something, which doesn't exist in the zip
file. Has been that way for several versions now.