[jcifs] Exception when connecting to DFS share

Eric.Mitchell at wellsfargo.com Eric.Mitchell at wellsfargo.com
Wed Sep 5 17:16:47 GMT 2007

My typo in the email. :o)
I do have all URL's ending with a slash.

Eric Mitchell
Operating Systems Engineer
Red Hat Linux Advance Server & Weblogic
Wells Fargo - TIG - CTSTG Server Team
9062 Old Annapolis Rd, Columbia MD 21045
Phone - 410-884-2074
Fax - 410-715-1690
MAC - N2702-011

Has a Team Member gone "above and beyond?" It's easy to recognize efforts by
going to:
http://wfspeopleportal.homestead.wellsfargo.com/portal/site/menuitem.dbac38b
dd92c5c95e58a0ff9125cb1a0/
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.