[jcifs] need help on kerberos auth with server cluster.

tetsu.soh at nts.ricoh.co.jp tetsu.soh at nts.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Oct 15 07:54:09 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am using jcifs-kerberos5.
However, smb connection cannot be setup when the target is in windows
cluster.
In the same environment, windows can work. So I don't think it is the
server configuration problem.
Furthermore, using jcifs with NTLM also works.
So, IMO, the point is kerberos.

I have no idea about windows server cluster and how it handle
authentication process, especial kerberos.
Is it different than the general kerberos auth?
Is there anyone can give me some reference or overview of server cluster?

Thanks in advance.
Tetsu.