[jcifs] Need help loading a file...please

Laura McCord mccordl at southwestern.edu
Wed Jun 27 19:22:58 GMT 2007

The only reason why I think it's JCIFS is because after I use "in =
new SmbFileInputStream" and I try to do "int contentLength =
in.available();" I am getting nothing as if the InputStream is empty.
To me that sounds like there is  a problem with me loading the file
using jcifs, don't you think?

Thanks,
  Laura