[jcifs] Re: CAS and transparent NTLM

wyman y4test at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Apr 23 09:24:30 GMT 2007

http://www.nabble.com/CAS-and-transparent-NTLM-t1112615.html#a2906820
> Sent from the Samba - jcifs forum at Nabble.com.

Hi,

Is there any progress on add the Central Authentication Service (CAS)
http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/index.html as one of the authentication
mechanism in jcifs?  For Samba backend, an CAS client pam_cas can be used in the
PAM configuration to recieve the "proxy tickets" from CAS server as a valid
password for the service.

With CAS support, an user can directly access the folder contents to archive
web-based SSO.

Thanks,
Wyman.