[jcifs] WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate + SPNEGO Token

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:04:51 GMT 2006

You should be able to; it's been a long time since I dug into this
stuff, but I believe you should be able to do the following:

1) set java.security.auth.login.config in the filter configuration (in
web.xml) to an alternate JAAS config location

2) set javax.security.auth.useSubjectCredsOnly to false in web.xml

3) in the JAAS config, specify useKeyTab = true and keyTab = the
keytab location.

More details on 3) are here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jaas/spec/com/sun/security/auth/module/Krb5LoginModule.html

Eric