[jcifs] WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate + SPNEGO Token

Adrian neural at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:42:12 GMT 2006

Thanks for the advice. That's exactly what I've done, plus that little
touch to update the SmbFile reference.

On the other hand, I can't understand why the (mapped) user and
password is needed in the filter configuration. I've found this
explanation, but can't get a clear image:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2004-August/003918.html

Is it possible to use a keytab instead?

Adrian