[jcifs] How to distribute

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Sep 7 17:20:20 GMT 2006

In accordance with the LGPL you are supposed to provide a source
package with whatever modifications and any additional tools necessary
for someone to actually build and link with the modified library. This
basically means you would provide a link to a website or FTP area to a
package like jcifs-krb5-1.2.9.zip or something like that.

If the changes are interesting / good I would be happy to host the package
for you in which case you would simply provide a link to our website in
in your documentation somewhere.

But the first step would be to simply send me the package so I can see what
we're really talking about.

Mike

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:03:37 +0900
sytanaka at nts.ricoh.co.jp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently modified the JCIFS to add the kerberos authentication funciton.
> Because I'll use it for commercial use,according to the LGPL license I
> need to distribute the source code.
> I want to know how to distribute it.
> Is there anyone can give me some advice?
>
> Thanks,

PHP Active Directory SSO