[jcifs] dfs child domain authentication

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Fri Sep 1 20:35:37 GMT 2006

Hello,

You can try:

import jcifs.smb.NtlmPasswordAuthentication;
import jcifs.smb.SmbFile;

NtlmPasswordAuthentication ntlm = new
NtlmPasswordAuthentication(domain,username,password);
SmbFile f1 = new SmbFile("smb://192.168.0.1/share/blabla/",ntlm);

That way you don't need to place the username/password/domain in the smburl.

bye
Thomas