[jcifs] jcifs - user cant log in

gruizf at credomatic.com gruizf at credomatic.com
Thu Oct 26 14:25:30 GMT 2006

Thanks all for your replies.

Erick, Im not sure about using jcifs.netbios.hostname, because we are using
multiple domains with a trust relationship. All users in domain 1, 2, and 3
are working properly, but this problem is happening with users on domain 4.
The problem is that I'm not the server administrator so I dont have access
to the server. I'm trying to give an answer to the server admin.

Thanks anyway.

             "Eric Glass"
             <eric.glass at gmail
                                       "Michael B Allen"
             25/10/2006 08:44          <mba2000 at ioplex.com>
             p.m.                                                       cc
                                       gruizf at credomatic.com,
                                       jcifs at lists.samba.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jcifs] jcifs - user cant log
                                       in

You can also use jcifs.netbios.hostname to specify a hostname which
the user is allowed to log on to.

On 10/25/06, Michael B Allen <mba2000 at ioplex.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:32:36 -0600
> gruizf at credomatic.com wrote:
>

> > Hi all!
> >
> > Anyone know why this user cant log-in, or can anyone recognize this
error?

> > NtlmHttpFilter: gerencia\guillermov: 0xC0000070:
> > jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: user not allowed to log on
> > this computer.
> >
> > Is there some configuration needed in the Active Directory of the
Win2003