[jcifs] SmbException -- Broken Pipe

Abrego, Renaud RAbrego at azdes.gov
Thu Nov 30 21:40:17 GMT 2006

Eric,

We have multiple environments (development, QA, production).  The
development environment is the only environment that uses Sun's JVM.
The other two use BEA Jrockit because it is the only one supported by
RedHat on their Enterprise distribution (we use RHEL 3 I believe, but it
could be 2).

This problem only manifests itself in the production environment.
Although, the production environment has many more users than the other
environments.

--Reny