[jcifs] midlc status
seasmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:47:43 GMT 2006
Would anybody so kind to tell me about midlc compiler status, please?
- Is it still supported? (I mean, somebody make evolutions, implement
better support of IDL).
- Are there any version fresher than 0.6.0? (I could only find in
jarapac download area).
- Are there anything like CVS or SVN (or something else) where the
latest development version is stored?
- I could play with the tool a little, and I could observe some
problems like Segmentation fault or the result java and c code is not valid.
- Where to post bugs? What is the process if I wish to solve these
I am trying to implement MS-TNEF reader/writer with jarapac, I am not sure
I'll succeed, but still trying.
The only thing I am confused with, I couldn't find any conscious description
of NDR or DCE/RPC formats.
So, from all I could see - I treat NDR like something like XDR but without
strict requirement of aligning to 4 bytes,
can anybody support me somehow with all my questions?
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
More information about the jcifs