[jcifs] midlc status

seas seas seasmail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:47:43 GMT 2006

Hello,

Would anybody so kind to tell me about midlc compiler status, please?

   - Is it still supported? (I mean, somebody make evolutions, implement
   better support of IDL).
   - Are there any version fresher than 0.6.0? (I could only find in
   jarapac download area).
   - Are there anything like CVS or SVN (or something else) where the
   latest development version is stored?
   - I could play with the tool a little, and I could observe some
   problems like Segmentation fault or the result java and c code is not valid.
   - Where to post bugs? What is the process if I wish to solve these
   problems myself?

I am trying to implement MS-TNEF reader/writer with jarapac, I am not sure
I'll succeed, but still trying.
The only thing I am confused with, I couldn't find any conscious description
of NDR or DCE/RPC formats.
So, from all I could see - I treat NDR like something like XDR but without
strict requirement of aligning to 4 bytes,
can anybody support me somehow with all my questions?

Regards,
Andrey Sergievskiy