Antwort: [jcifs] NTLM HTTP Filter Does Not Work With SMB Signing [ Virenprüfung durchgeführt]

matthias.weber at barmenia.de matthias.weber at barmenia.de
Wed May 24 08:39:51 GMT 2006

Hi Mike,

did what you wanted (with 1.2.8, but there should be no difference to
1.2.9?):

- Login of two users with session signing enabled (
jcifs.smb.client.username and jcifs.smb.client.password not commented):

 works for both.

- Login of two users with session signing disabled (
jcifs.smb.client.username and jcifs.smb.client.password not commented,
JCifs reports "Default credentials (jcifs.smb.client.username/password)
not specified. SMB signing may not work propertly.  Skipping DC
interrogation."):

First user can, the second user can't login.

Regards,
Matthias

Gesendet von:   jcifs-bounces+matthias.weber=barmenia.de at lists.samba.org