[jcifs] DFS and NetworkExplorer

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Wed Jun 28 17:00:10 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've written the IntegraTUM WebDisk. It is similar to the network
explorer, but has some more features like handling zip files, view
permissions, etc.
It uses jCIFS 1.2.9 plus some patches for permissions, last access time.
I tested it with DFS from Samba 3.0.x and Windows 2003, so might also
try it:

http://www.simple-groupware.de/cms/index.php?n=WebDisk.IntegraTUMWebDisk

bye,
Thomas