[jcifs] Null pointer exception in ServerMessageBlock.java

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Jun 21 21:41:28 GMT 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:19:58 -0400
Jake Goulding <goulding at vivisimo.com> wrote:

> On a side note, Jarapac also has a debug Hexdump... is development of
> Jarapac still happening? Is this the right list to send comments about it?

Make sure you're NOT using CVS. I horribly broke CVS and shamelessly
have no intention of fixing it. I wish I could just delete the CVS tree
(if anyone knows how to do that please let me know). Download the package.

There is little to no development going on in jCIFS or Jarapac. I no
longer have the time for anything but jCIFS maintainence.

PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization