[jcifs] Security Correctness

Jake Goulding goulding at vivisimo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:56:30 GMT 2006

James & Martin:

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, I was able to read the file through
notepad if I gave it the full path. However, a similar setup using a
Samba server seems to not work the same way (we are assuming that it has
to do with the correlation of POSIX vs Windows ACLs).

Now I just have to figure out a way of finding the effective rights on
Linux and Sun.

Thanks again!

-jake

--