[jcifs] jcifs loses post parameters

Tapperson Kevin Kevin.Tapperson at hcahealthcare.com
Thu Jan 26 16:16:11 GMT 2006

You should see duplicate requests submitted.  This is how NTLM works
with the HTTP post operation.

The first HTTP post request submitted should contain an NTLM type-1
message and NO post parameter data.  The server should respond with an
HTTP 401 error response and an NTLM type-2 message.  The server should
not attempt to do any sort of processing on the first request, other
than rejecting it with the HTTP 401 error response.
The second post request submitted should contain an NTLM type-3 message
AND the post parameter data.  The server should process this request.