[jcifs] jCifs stops working.

Marko.Krejic at corp.vodafone.se Marko.Krejic at corp.vodafone.se
Thu Jan 26 06:57:57 GMT 2006

I am using NTLM filter and using the following config:

<filter>
        <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>

        <init-param>
                    <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.domain</param-name>
                    <param-value>europolitan</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                    <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
                    <param-value>172.16.20.160</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                    <param-name>jcifs.netbios.wins</param-name>
                    <param-value>172.16.21.160,172.16.21.82</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                    <param-name>jcifs.util.loglevel</param-name>
                    <param-value>10</param-value>
                </init-param>
    </filter>

Thanks