[jcifs] Serializing Credentials between two VM on same host

Ingo Rockel irockel at pironet-ndh.com
Wed Jan 11 10:50:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

I just searched through the list (and also followed the discussion
regarding not working serialization of NTLM credentials) But I'm a bit
confused. Would it be possible to exchange the credentials between two
Java VMs running on the same node in an application server? I know
serialization between different nodes doesn't work but from Mike's old
posting it reads to me that it is possible to exchange between VMs as
long as I stay on the same host.

regards,

	Ingo

--
PIRONET NDH AG
Dipl. Inf. Ingo Rockel - Produktentwicklung