[jcifs] Logout

Paul Duncan Paul.Duncan at yolus.com
Mon Jan 9 09:14:41 GMT 2006

Hi,

After I have called SmbSession.logon, how do I log out?  If I never
attempt to log out, when am I logged out after this method call?  Thanks
in advance.

Paul Duncan

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change. Yolus Limited shall not be responsible for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.

Yolus Limited does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions
or interference.