[jcifs] How to stop the network pop up login window?

Anh Tu anh.tutu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:26:59 GMT 2006

Hello,

Have any one run into this problem before, please advise me what I should do
to stop the network dialog pop-up prompt with the intergrated authentication
on MS Windows XP.

We implemented an application with SSO. It works fine excepted that
everytime I launch the IE browser to send a request to that application, it
keeps pop-up the network dialog login prompt even that I have added the site
in the intranet zone and set the custom level to "Automatic logon only in
the Intranet zone". I did alot of searching and most of the documents that I
found they all mention the same thing about adding the site in the intranet
zone and trusted site. Is there ANY thing else that I should check to stop
the pop-up dialog?

MY client OS and the IE browser

XP Version 2002 w/SP-2

IE v6.0.2900.2180.xsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519

Thanks very much!!

-Anh