[jcifs] Shared Folder

izlem Gozukeles izlem.gozukeles at emo.org.tr
Mon Apr 10 20:19:41 GMT 2006

Hello,
I solved the problem one day after I posted this message.
I do not know if it is a bug or not. But I thought that I should inform
the list about the solution.

As it is seen I used the name resiYayin for the shared folder. The
problem is interesting, the i letter :)
When I used a folder name without i letter, everthing worked well.

I think the problem is the character set, ISO-8859-9,  that I am using.
This is a character set for Turkish.
In Turkish capital letter for i is not I, but it is İ.

best regards,

izlem Gozukeles yazmış: