[jcifs] Re: FW: Inconsistent Authentication Results: Access Denied & Windows Enter password popping up

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Apr 4 20:33:05 GMT 2006

David,

It's is not an optimal problem report.

Try the default example precisely as described in the documentation. If
you get an error, make a carefull anaysis of the conditions under which it
occured and carefully recored any error messages or packet captures. Then
present that information with your explaination of why you think the
software is behaving incorrectly and how someone else might reproduce
the error.

Thanks,
Mike