[jcifs] Re: Question about Jarapac

Amlan Chatterjee amlanc at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:35:54 GMT 2005

Hi Michael
After spending a few hrs on Jarapac code, I finally got it to compile using
some of the Java files from ndr.old directory.
Dont have any clue what impact it may have. But otherwise there are missing
files and renamed packages everywhere
and the ant build fails.

Is there a functioning src base anywhere ? Also will the midl compiler from
jcifs work with Jarapac ? I assume thats a yes. Please let me know if thats
not true and if you'd like the compilable src tree uploaded.

Thanks
-Amlan

--
Amlan Chatterjee