[jcifs] Could anyone help me

jwizard jwizard at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 21 17:57:25 GMT 2005

Hello.
      My program performs lan searching for files. User should have an
      opportunity to open found file. So the problem is to make a
      Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command + smbfilename);
      Does somebody have an idea how to make it works.
      At this moment I'm using for windows command - "explorer " +
      filename; for linux - "Konqueror smb://" + filename. But I don't
      know how to make it for Solaris and Mac Os X.
      It'll be great to make default system web browser understand
      smb:// protocol. Is it possible?

--
Best regards,
 jwizard                          mailto:jwizard at yandex.ru