[jcifs] jcifs can work with more than on ADS server at same time? SSO problem

Guofeng Zhang guofeng at radvision.com
Wed Jan 12 11:32:11 GMT 2005

Hi,

We forced to implement a following requirement: there are two domain and
two ADS servers. The user from a domain is authenticated against the ADS
server on that domain.

We use jcifs-ext-0.9.4 to implement SSO because I find that it do not
store the parameters in Config to static fileds.

When a request from a customer is received and the authentication
required, we set the required parameters into Config in a synchronize
block of statements.

We find that jcifs catch the connection to the ADS server because in any
case only the user from one domain can be authenticated successfully.

Please tell me if it is feasible to do the work in this way. I have
token a lot of time on it.

Thank you very much.

Guofeng